Traveling through Valencia is really easy and quite cheap. Of course, you could travel by bike and you could go walking, but if you are tired or the weather is bad you can easily take the subway. With this information about the subway Valencia you can travel through Valencia with help of the subway map Valencia and the corresponding prices.
Easy traveling with the subway Valencia
The metro in Valencia is divided into 4 different areas which you can see on the subway map Valencia. You have the zones: A,B,C, and D. Below you can find subway info Valencia to travel easily and cheap!
Zone A travels around the center of Valencia and to the beach. Zone B, goes further around the center and to the airport. Zone C is going further away from the city center and zone D is going to Villanueva de Castellon what is 45 minutes from Valencia.
Zone A: the city center and the beach:
In this zone you have various lines divided into different colors. Line 1 (the yellow one), is going in zone A from station Valencia Sud to Empale and Les Carolines Fira and back. Line 3 (the red one), is going from Alboraia to Mislata- Almassil and back. Line 4 (the blue one) is going in zone A from Dr. Luch to TVV and Fira Valencia and back. Line 5 (the green one), is going in zone A from Neptu to Martim- Serreria and back. From Martim Serreria the subway is going to Mislata -Ammasil and Valencia Sud and back . Line 6 is the purple one and is going from Martim serreria to tossal del Rai and back.
Prices: You have several options for tickets. You can buy the ticket at the metro station itself at a machine. You can select the language in English (So you don’t have to learn Spanish first)
Prices for zone A:
- A single trip which is €2.50
- A 10 ride ticket Zona A: €8,20.
- If you are traveling with a big group, you can choose to buy TuiN card which has a minimum of €10 (per ride €0,72) the maximum amount of travelers per card is 60. Every time you have to go through the gate you need to pass the card through to the person behind you.
Zone B: The airport:
The end stations in zone B are: Rafelbunyol (line 3), torrent Avinguada (line 1 and line 5) , the Aeroport (line 3 and line 5), Mas del Rosari (line 4), La Vallesa and Masies (line 1).
The prices for zone AB:
- You can buy a single ticket for AB: €4,90 and a retour ticket: €8,40
- A 10 ride ticket for zone AB: € 12,00
- TuiN card: Minimum of 10 euro (one trip is € 2,00)
Zone C and D :
The stations of zone C are: Betera, Lliria and L’alcudia. Zone D ends in Villanueva de Castellón.
The prices for zone ABC and zone ABCD:
- You can buy a single ticket for ABC: €3,80
- You can buy a single ticket for ABCD: €4,90
- You can buy a 10 trip ticket for ABC: €15,70
- You can buy a 10 trip ticket for ABCD: €22,00
- TuiN card for more people: Minimum of €10
Do you want to see more useful information Valencia? Click on this link!